Holiday shopping can be rough! Especially when your girlfriends are all unique and equally special. Here are some of my gift ideas for the girl squad in my life.
1. Leigh Viner Print – for the girl whose apartment is always on point. Every print on the wall and every knick-knack is just effortless.
2. EmiJay “Professional Bruncher” Muscle Tee – for the chick who is ALWAYS down to brunch, especially when it’s boozy!
3. “Little to No Time For Triflin” Canvas bag – for the girl that is BOLD, spits the truth, and will call people out on their bullshit.
4. Rifle Paper Co. Make-Up Bag – for that beauty blogger/vlogger in your life! Don’t forget to fill that bag up with beauty samples!
5. Good Ideas Notebook Set – for the #girlboss in your life who is constantly hustling to reach new goals.
6. “f*ck a monday” Shop Private Party Sweatshirt – for the life of the party. Everyone has a girl like this in her squad. You know the one who rolls up to spin class with sunglasses on because last night was LIT.
7. “Where’s Karl” book – for the fashion chick in the group. The one who grams the Barneys staircase every other week because she is always shopping and well, that staircase never gets old.
8. Swell 25oz Water Bottle in Sparkling Champagne – for the lady who is always ready to do a boxing class followed by a hike. You know the one who has to pause a convo so she can book her bike (#6) for spin tomorrow.
Haven’t found the perfect gifts for your squad? Here are a few “go to” links I love when shopping for the most basic chicks and beyond: